Tagged by somehow
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icon in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry!
1. I had to look up the last time I got tagged to make sure I dont repeat any facts
2. I have a Black Taokaka Hoody. Its really comfy
3. I own a variety of hats, including two cat hats, a squid hat, a sombrero, two mario hats, a Magician Mickey hat, and steampunk goggles (if you count that as a hat, with a lab coat). I've alot more than that
4. Spada Ins (my umbrella) has been dismantled and is now a cane
5. I've been trying to read/write more recently.
6. I've read Alice in Wonderland and probably my favorite book considering how little I read.
7. I kinda fell out of watching anime when my step-brother was really into it, now I'm getting back into anime and my step brother has fallen out of it
8. I don't know why Ace and Boa Hancock are in J-stars Victory Versus.
9. I could go on a ten minute rant about one minor point in the Yang vs Mercury fight. (In particular, the last motion where Yang punched downwards, towards Mercury's illusion, where he gauntlets, for some reason, launched a bullet, DIRECTLY into Mercury's leg. How did they know she'd attack in that direction? That she would even counter the move like that? How Mercury got into the perfect position to be hit by this attack. How this is even a problem in a world where wounds heal through magic? Why keeping Merc's robot leg a secret was a strategic advantage? If harming someone without an aura is a problem, then Yang countering Merc's flying kick with a punch actually IS a huge thing even if it wasn't an illusion. Etc. etc.)
10. While I'm at it, despite my name, characters who use swords bother me. It's hard to complain when its the protagonist, their rival, or the villain using a sword (cause pretty much everyone does. Protagonists that don't automatically get a thumbs up) but it bothers me if they're just a side character and they have no reason to use it, or if they never used a sword, but then they use one in the final fight. I just want some weapon variety (I'm looking at you Hyrule warriors. I don't know what idiot thought giving Zelda a Rapier with 3 identical looking attacks was a good idea but fire him).
Ten Questions I was asked:
1.What is your favorite character in fiction?
Hard to say. I tend to have a favorite character per franchise as opposed to one I like overall. Some that come to mind are Lord Valvatorez, Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea 4 for both of them), Scharlachrot (Arcana Heart 3), Taokaka (BlazBlue), Oswald (Odinsphere), GIR (Invader Zim), Kamen Rider Faiz or Kamen Rider Kabuto, and even Eruna Ichinomiya (Mikagura School Suite), who's been really entertaining in the first two episodes.
2.Do you approve of the following? [link]
It's a combo of two song memes. As for song combos, I'd prefer this [link]
3.For guys, who's your Man-Crush? For gals, who's your Woman-Crush?
Probably Oswald from Odinsphere. There may be cooler characters I'll think up later, but he is really cool, even though I haven't gotten to play him yet
4.What is the most random, yet hilarious thing you can say in less than 10 words?
THE PANTS COMMAND ME! PLEASE DON'T IGNORE MY VEINS (half a point to anyone who gets that reference. It's not a hard one)
5.If you had the chance to make an OC right now, what would they be like?
I'd prefer to use one I've already got. I've got quite a few I haven't done anything with (on or off of DA).
6.Which do you prefer: Cartoons or Anime?
Technically, anime are cartoons, just not all Cartoons are anime. I'd probably roll with anime
7.If you were one of the Seven Deadly Sins, which do you think you'd be?
If you're talking about the Anime, haven't seen it. Otherwise, I'd say Sloth. I hate not doing anything but I'm too lazy to do anything
8.Have you ever flipped a table in rage?
Hmmm...Probably? I remember flipping a miniature styrofoam table. That was fun
9.Console or PC?
Potato (seriously though, don't care. Whatever's good)
10.What is your dearest desire?
Put more effort into things and actually get stuff done.
1. Can you name a weird Dream you've had in the past if you can remember any?
2. Can you pick a favorite Tarot Card?
3. What's the weirdest/Most Obscure game you have in your library? (if you're not much of a gamer, give a weird manga/book/anime you have)
4. If you could own one pokemon as a pet (keeping in mind larger ones need more food), which one would it be?
5. Whats your Favorite Fruit/Vegetable?
6. Did you know Oreos are Vegan food? No milk!
7. Do you make too many OC's?
8. Why do you make so many OC's?
9. (Gonna steal this from the last Journal I did), if you woke up and found yourself in an empty inescapable Library, with only your favorite plushy with you, what would you do?
10. Would you buy a Donut or Cider from a Spider? All Proceeds go to real spiders!
Tags (do them if you want, I don't care)
1. Barlow-Sandist Yeah, I know it says no tag backs, but whatever. Just don't answer or look at the ten questions. Don't care which.
6-10. The First item to the immediate right of all 5 of you